For my Passion Project I will be working with Sydney with bringing attention to RAINN. RAINN stands for Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network. We will be making brochures for it, for people to learn about it and to help make a change. We are going to try to creat some bracelets for people to wear (maybe buy them & donate to RAINN). People wearing the bracelets will bring attention to RAINN by not only the people wearing them but others as well. Sydney and I will also hopefully have a self defensive class to help people feel more confident that if someone was to rape or attack them and if they actually get attacked they'll know how to defend theirselves.
I'm doing this project because of all the people who get attacked or raped. It should have attention brought to it. I hate seeing things on the news of this happening to someone, and by doing this can help them recover and prevent this from happening.
This sounds so cool! I love animals too. I volunteered at an animal shelter last year and it was a lot of fun playing and taking care of the animals. I'm sure the shelter will really be happy to get animal supplies
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this idea. Animals are a huge part in my life and mean so much to me. I can't wait to see what you do with this, and I will help support you in any way possible!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I also love animals. Can't wait to see the impact that will be made on the shelter and the animals themselves.
ReplyDelete